Friday, May 18, 2007

his song

"I'll be here awhile... ain't going nowhere.. I'll be here awhile.."

I'm listening to his song.. again and again... hope you can hear his song..

Days are not moving without him. I am so sad. :(
without him= depression


waha.. pano ba 'to? ang lungkot pag wala siya.. (hehehe..) grabe, dinadaan ko na nga lang sa tawa eh.. pagbigyan niyo na ako, minsan lang to..

Last night, saw his mom.. at the HQ.. ai, I felt quite happy.. hehe.. "quite" 'cause only HE can make me happy.. toink! joke! joke!

Actually, I love his mom na rin.. and I think.. (think lang ha.. based on his mom's actions) she could like me.. haha.. ching! the problem is.. HE doesn't like me.. (hehe..) But I dunno why his friends tease me everytime we are together or everytime we are on the same place.. or whatever.. whenever..

Ayoko naman mag-"feeling" pero.. umaasa pa rin..(haha, asa na lang ako!) malay natin...

wish and pray and hope.. haiii... :(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home