Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ELECTION

aii.. super! I have not updated for a long time cause I've been busy for the election. shocks!

WARNING: ALL WRITTEN HERE IS CERTIFIED TRUE. NO PART OF THIS POST IS EXAGGERATED.

There was a POLITICAL HARASSMENT. The camp of this actor politician (a senator, do you know who? his family is known to be polygamous) bought votes and forced people to pledge their loyalty to the party. For example, his brother(mayoral candidate) lost in a precinct, those who pledge will be hurt or killed.

Know what, they even harassed the leaders of his opponent. so damned bad!

Then, when counting started, the actor senator came with his SWAT TEAM. di ba there's a gun ban? and, take note, someone heard what he said. hmm.. they had this dirty plan. I won't tell what.

When counting was done, almost in all precincts, his(the actor senator) brother won. huh. then they hold all the precincts which his opponent won.

Bale, ung mga Election returns na panalo ung kalaban nitong naghaharass at nandarayang kandidato, huli dinala sa munisipyo. di ba madaya? manood kayo, pinapalabas sa news to.

I'm not afraid because I am telling the truth. I am not afraid because I want change in our place. I want to raise up this "being damned" place form this hell politics. especially the youth, most of the youth here have been involved in drugs and other vices. and take note! bata sila nung mandarayang kandidato. diba? look how pathetic our place is!

but I'm not losing hope! Every morning since election is a new hope for me. I still believe that from all the harassment and every evil doings, good and truth will still prevail. God will help us.

TO ALL: PLEASE, I AM ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS. PRAYER WILL SAVE THE PEOPLE OF BACOOR. ALWAYS REMEMBER, DO NOT THINK FOR YOUR OWN SAKE ONLY! CARE FOR EVERYBODY! THANKS. GOD BLESS US ALL.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home