Thursday, May 03, 2007

fairytale

Fairytale or God-answered prayer


May 2, 2007, 8:00pm - Maybe this is the very moment I have never thought I will have. It feels like going to dreamland.

At exactly 8pm, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was him!( romantic music enter) My heart beat fast. It really unexpected.

He started to talk,"Nasan daddy mo?" (Where's your dad?) toink!(music stop) Sayang hindi ako ang kailangan!

"Ay, la po b dun sa kabila?" ("is he not there?" pointing at a direction) , I said.

He replied, "Wala siya dun eh." (He is not there, eh)

I answeres, "aahh.. hindi ko na po alam." (Ahh, I don't know)

"ah, ok, bigay mo na lang to ha? Wag mo sabihin kahit kanino" (ok, just give this to him, don't tell this to anyone ok?), he said.

I smiled and said, "Uy, sa Friday po ah...." (on Friday, ha)

"Ah, oo, anong date ba un?" (What date is that?)he asked.

I answered, "May 4"

"Ah, oo. san ba un?" (yes, where will it be held?),he queried again.

"Baka po sa covered court.." (maybe in the covered court), I said.

"Ah, ok. sige.. uy, hwag mo ipakita kahit kanino yan ha?" (ok, sure. hey, don't show that to anyone ok?" he said.

"ok. sige po. thank you" I answered.

He went home. And the smile on my face never left since he came. (haha. corny noh?)

It was really unexpected to see him. I was just thinking of him, then there he came. Though he came for my dad and not for me, at least I had the chance to talk to him. I feel like I am in a fairytale or I can't believe that it is reality and not a dream.. or it's just simply like this---God really answers prayers.

Oh my, such an unforgettable moment for me. (childish ba? sorry ha.. hehe..)

I wonder if we will come together on Friday night.. Pray that we will come together!! please.. *wink* haha. 'Cause we will attend a meeting on Friday night. why us? because we are the appointed representatives of the youth in our own respective places. hai.. how i wish..











Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home