Saturday, May 05, 2007

A walk to remember

When you see my eyes
Does your heart receive these words in mind
When you close your eyes
Do you see me and these dreams I hide?
If I could steal one thing
I would grab your heart and make it mine



A walk to remember

Yesterday's campaign was indeed a walk to remember.

We (he and me) walked together all through out the campaign. We talked with each other. (malamang, eh alangan namang kausapin namin ung mga matatanda dba? hehe.) We just talked about the things happenning and a little about ourselves. hehe..

He don't have a cap nor an umbrella, eh it's so hot. I have both so I gave him my umbrella. Then he hold the umbrella for me though I keep on saying I don't want to use it.

Mii: "Uy, sige na, kaw na lang magpayong.."
He: "Hindi, ayos lang.. para ano.. basta.."

para ano kaya un? haha.
nyway, when we passed by to their street, ayun, kung anu-ano pinagtuturo at pinagkwekwento.

Then, we saw our common friends. They teased him. hala na.. hehe..

Waah. I can't write the whole story 'cause words are coming too fast in my mind everytime I reminisce it. haha.

The "kilig" part there was when he introduced me to her mother. haha.. (mei pakilig-kilig part pa ako eh?)

Well, my dad knows his mom naman eh. And actually, they are both there! But they left the two of us in the crowd 'cause they are too busy..


Sana maulit muli?? (parang telenovela to ah?)


isoolovehim..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home