Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Only Reminds Me Of You

I see you, beside me
It's only a dream
A Vision of what used to be
The laughter, the sorrow
Pictures in time
Fading to memories

pre-chorus:
How could I ever let you go?
Is it too late to let you know?

Chorus:
I try to run from your side
But each place I hide
only reminds me of you
When i turn out all the lights
Even the night
only reminds me of you

Verse 2:
I needed my freedom
That’s what I thought
But I was a fool to believe
My heart lied when you cried
Rivers of tears
But I was too blind to see

pre-chorus:
Everything we’ve been through before
Now it means so much more

...
Only you...

Bridge
So come back to me
I'm down on my knees
Girl can’t you see...


How could I ever let you go
Is it too late too late to let you know


..only reminds me of you..




just posted this song because.. I remember him.. x__j__. haha. so funny. so crazy. falling too fast. honestly I hate what I feel but I love him. oh so confusing. lah.

Can't stop thinking of him since April 14, 2007. Heart can't stop beating for him since April 25, 2007.

Is it going way too fast? haha.

April 25, 2007

I went to a Youth meeting for the coming election. I was alone because my daddy needs to go home early to check the business blahblah.

I was looking at the attendance sheet. then I suddenly saw his name on the registration. My eyes grew bigger. heart beats fast! gee. Look around. There he is at the back! he smiled at me with his cute eyes. hooh. calm down. calm down.

Then I went home with him cause my daddy told him to go home with me. haha. too lucky. He is nice. He is gentle. woohoo. what's happening to me?

I had a little talk with him (too bad, can't speak in front of him. haha). then a vehicle playing that song passed by.

When we reached SM Bacoor to ride a cab on the way to Jollibee molino, he sung that song beside me. (waah, stop it. i fall for you. hate it.)

At Jollibee Molino, (saddest part) We separated ways. He asked me "Ano, kaya mo na mag-isa? uwi ka na ba? kasi ako, uuwi na ko dun sa amin" (if i can manage to go home alone) waah.. can't say anything. I just smiled and nodded. huhu. I even failed to say thank you!

I can't really speak! waah.. Am I too guilty? haha.

gee,I'm so whatever! I just wasted that only chance of being with him alone! haha. I haven't had his num cause I really really can't speak!!!

waah. though he lives on the same place, I hardly see him! *cry* And if ever i see him pass, can't speak with him cause he's with he's friends. *too shy* haha.

aww. :(


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home