Thursday, April 19, 2007

justice for julia campbell!

Ms. Julia Campbell- an angel sent from above..

Shared blessings to the lowly. Surely she had bring a piece of heaven to the Filipinos. Reached out in all the ways she could.

Sad to say, her mission has ended. But for sure, she'd finished her journey greatly and would receive the rewards of heaven.

I pray that there will be JUSTICE.


*what could have happened to her? who could have killed her? why? I was really depressed to hear the news about her. aww. Even though I said to myself that I will not think about her anymore, I can't help it. :(

********************************************

Prose.. speaking of prose.. My prose collection is with kuya chi. haha. He texted me yesterday. He asked why his name has an 'x'. I replied "because you piss me off. haha. joke.. :)"


Lately, I was not talking that much with Mama and Dadi.. Honestly, I felt bad when Mama disagreed to buy me a new fonie though I said that I will pay her monthly. I was angry because I don't ask much gifts or whatever from them (that's why I suggested to the fonie it monthly), then I'm just asking for that deal she disagreed. I hate it because when Ate entered her 4th yr. in high school, Mama got her a plan from Globe. After her graduation, Dadi bought her a camera phone. Then Ate got a new camera fonie on her 18th birthday. Last December, when thefts came to our house and took all the fonies (except mine, cause it's under my pillow), Mama agreed to Ate's deal to buy her a new fonie.It's so unfair. When I entered 4th yr., no gift from them. When I graduated, still, no gift from them. Luckily, I didn't lost my fonie.:(

This doesn't mean that I am that materialistic. You may see a lot of things in my wish list (It's not many, actually an most of it is affordable and free!), but most of it is what I am saving for. (except for the laptop. but i need it for my CAD) And I don't ask PSP from them. Because I won't be needing it that much. The mp4? hah, though i have a mp3, I want to buy a mp4 from my own money.

Enough of this. I don't tink about it anymore. Haha. I just opened and closed the topic.

I'm not feeling well, head aches, flu. aww. It sucks.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home