Wednesday, May 02, 2007

baguio

Trip in Baguio
*April 27-29, 2007 *

I was in Baguio last Friday to attend the 11th National Biennial Convention of Squirettes of Mary Immaculate.

I was there for 3 days. It's cool. haha. Though there are lot of activities and I didn't have time to relax, it was really fun! I met new friends. wee...

But the most unforgettable moment there is when I bumped to a post. It created a loud sound that made the girl in front of me look back! *ouch* It really hurts. What I got?? BUKOL! (minor cyst) hehe..

After the convention, Tita Jing toured us in minesview park and to souvenir shops. hehe.
Then after the souvenir shops, we went to Dog-las. the BIG BIG dog. then we took a group pic with him. (I'll post it when i already have a copy..ö) I love Dog-las. He is a very very cute and friendly dog!

I love my short stay in Baguio. Being a delegate is so much responsibility, but there is a lot of privileges! Aside for the fun, you will spend less money! *laughs*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home