Tuesday, March 13, 2007

whew..

Someone(from Phils.) didn't tag when he/she visited my blog.. XD

I don't have classes today because it is the National Achievement Test (NAT) of the sophomores..
It's so booooooooring!

I've been facing my computer since morning. T_T
Out of my boredom I just edited my friendster account. But, there are just few new stuffs on it.

Someone, whom I considered DEAD already, texted me. Honestly, I 90% hate what she did.


Btw, i just finished my 2nd book, Conversion(A Poem Collection).. hai, the cover is not that good, I think.. because I got problem with my PC memory space so I can't edit it that much.
here it is....





No classes again tomorrow.. aww..

I need to memorize our grad song, "Carousel Ride" by my classmate, and the ParSci Alma Mater song for our clearance.. T_T It's kinda hard but I have 3 days to memorize it naman.

Btw, Sr. Adelaide informed me that Sr. Faith will come to our school tomorrow, but the school will not have classes.

I should go now and let my old PC have a rest for several hours. haha. I'm gonna use my PC later!

Maybe I'll be watching a movie or cartoon muna or gonna play with my pet, Jinggay. lols.

catch yah later!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home