Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i'm tagged!

woah! i've been tagged by hyaTt!!

syacks. haha..

I need to list 6 idiosyncrasies/weird/fact about myself..

1. I talk and play with my little cute stuff toy Garfield like he/she (gay) is a real friend.
2. I love singing at the top of my lungs even though I'm always off-note! ehemm, ehemm.. i don't have a good singing voice! >.<
3. I hate noise but i shout when there is tooooo much silence!
4. I can easily sleep in a room with hot temperature than with cold.
5. I get sleepy everytime i drink COFFEE.
6. I get drunken everytime I drink Calamansi/dalandan juice or eat chocolates! yahh.. oh, so weird..


Yeah, I'm done!

now, I need to have 6 victims.. and they are:
jaz
shang
mel
louieric
kara
nicole

;P hihihi...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home