Friday, March 16, 2007

4th day boredom

4th day of boredom. >.<

Mp3's battery was empty so i just borrowed a book from my classmate, Paola.

Anyway, it's "The Diary of Anne Frank". It is about the life of a thirteen-year-old Jewish girl and her family during World War II. Well, the book got my interest. I want to have a copy of it. I'll try to find one :)

I highly recommend this book. ;)

xxx

I have felt so strange with myself this morning. I have not talked to anyone in the classroom nor in the campus the whole mornig. What's happening to me? lol.

Btw, Mon2x and friends played "Dr. Quack-Quack". haha. It's so much fun! Me and other classmates laughed 'til our tummies ache! lol.

Guess who is Dr. Quack-Quack..?

It's no other than Mon2X! hihihi..
xxx

I plan to do many things this afternoon...

-update my bloggie
-download Fahrenheit songs (thanks ate jaz. ;)
-download Jay Chou songs (thanks ate jaz..--again!)
-do the photoshopping (lots of arts-to-do on my list)
-finish reading the Fruits Basket Manga (lend by classmate, Ashley)
-watch Naruto vol. 19 starting episode 129

xxx

Oh, I forgot to tell... Sr. Faith came in school.... hehe.. She invited us for a film showing 'bout life inside... and a seminar(?) for the incoming auxiliaries (hopefully, I'll become one of them) of Mary Help of Christians Crusade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home