Friday, April 13, 2007

password/username problem

la, i always have problems regarding password/username. i always forget those. haha. i have memory gap na ata. ;p i can't open my one account. *cry*

when darkness turns to light.. it ends tonight.
line from song benevolent
change it.

when light turns to darkness.. it starts today. ihateit.

i think i'm getting tired of myself. i feel like i am little pathetic plankton craving for krabby patty.

so bad, i'm missing persons. i dunno why. i miss them sooo much. T_T but, i think they don't miss me. :(

so sad. damn those friendster accounts! kuya didn't bother to add me up in his new account (because his ex-girlfriend hacked his previous account) even though i already sent him a message. what hurts more is he added up my sister. he didn't add me. hate it.

i admit it. I AM TOO POSSESSIVE WITH MY FRIENDS. but don't say that i am narrow-minded 'cause i am not. I AM NOT.

the truth is. i'm hating APRIL 8. it will never be the same.

-xilux-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home