Monday, April 02, 2007

holy week

oooohh.. I have not post any lately...

my PC is in bad condition.. *cry*

anyway.. It's
Holy Week.. I will be busy with my church activities. hooh.

btw, I and ate went to UST this morning for the confirmation of my enrollment. so long and tiring.. there are many future engineering freshmen students! haha. i'm one of them. ;)

good thing we are the one to choose our section and sched. i have chosen sec. 23 because i like the schedule. (morning sched) i have chosen volleyball for P.E. but i am planning to change it to "Arnis", a self-defense. hehe..

At first, I want to quit and plan to enroll for B.S. chem na lang because there are soooo many boys.. (heller! it's engineering! that course is usually for boys.) but i am convinced not to back out. i can do it! aja! haha..

oh, michael bulatao was with us. jam and izer also followed.

'til next time!

P.S.

Happy Birthday Kuya Onins! -April 2
Happy Birthday kuya Ichi-boy!- April 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home