Wednesday, April 11, 2007

from past till now...

from past till now..
memories comes alive.
they linger on my mind.
if only i can bring back the time...
but it's too late..
they are just memories......of the past.



APRIL 8, 2007

Easter Sunday. Happy Easter!

anyway, i have a letter for my kuyaness- kuya don and kuya chi! happy 1st friendship anniversary. haha. if u still remember.















April 11, 2007

aww. today my classmate will go to Batangas!! i am supposed to go with them but Mom didn't allow me because i'm already going to Baguio on the 27th for the national concention of Squirettes of Mary Immaculate. It will be additional expense if i will go to Batangas. :)

oh, i forgot to say.. 1-D also have a reunion today!! hehe..

by the way. i miss blogging. haha. but i'm lazy to blog. my pc is too slow. hehe.


ahn-young!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home