Thursday, March 24, 2005

waiting for nothing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
on a windy night
waiting for her/his reply
my phone beeped twice
i thought it's her/him, but no it's not

hours had passed and i'm still waiting
but it seems he/she doesn't want to talk to me
and i think i'm being a paranoid
he's/she's numb you'll see

why am i like this?
i keep on pushing myself to him/her
yes, i know i have to stop
but for me, there's no way out

oh, what is this i am feeling?
everytime i see him/her with somebody
feels like my heart is bleeding
and i don't know what's the remedy

is this love or infatuation?
or maybe all of these are just my illusions
with all of my frustrations
i can't find any solutions

time is running
cold wind is still blowing
it's getting late
but i told myself i'll wait

but i'm waiting for nothing
he/she forgot about me
and that's one of the saddest thing
that ever happened to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home