Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Setting dreams

Lately, I have been having a hard time thinking about what major in engineering I shall take. Even though there is still a not-so-long time for me to decide, I want to think about it as early as now because I want to set my dreams. I know that there is no assurance that I will succeed, but I should not live with fear of failure. If I fear to fail, I will find it hard to take challenges and never will I make it to the top.
As I was browsing someone's profile, I was inspired by his shout out, "It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, but how many time you get back up." Then, I realized that loosing is part of a game and from it, I could learn things that could help me become better. If ever I would meet failure in my life, I should not be afraid to pick up those broken pieces and start all over again because only in that way, I know I could succeed. I know that it is impossible not to meet any failure, yet I would do my very best in every step that I would take. So whenever I fail, I would not regret because I knew I did all that I could.
Be my dream big or small, I shall pursue on it with all my heart and with all the best I can; because I believe that dreams do come true only to those who believe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home