Monday, September 10, 2007

Ellipse

sorry for posting this late fellow students.. esp. to Nadz! hehe.. ^^

I hope that I gave the instructions clearly.. :)

(is the image toooo small? sorry. that's all i can do.)
How to make an Ellipse
Segment AO- 5cm
OB-5 cm
OC- 3cm
OD-3cm
-connect pt. A to pt. C to make segment AC
-draw an arc with a radius of seg AO (5cm) until it touches the line where OC is(use pt. O as center). mark the

intersection as pt. E
-draw an arc w/ a radius of seg CE until it touches the segment AC (use pt. C as center). mark the intersection as F
-create an angle bisector on segment AF. extend the line until it touches the line where segment OD is. label the

intersection on segment AO as G1, and the intersection on line OD as H1.
-copy the length of OG1 to make pt. G2 on the other side (right)
-copy the length of OH1 to make H2 on the other side (up)
-connect H1 to G2
-connect G2 to H2
-draw the ellipse

------------------------------------*

well, here I am again.. getting lazy to update. joke. I just don't have time.. ^^
well.. this post is CHOPSEUY! it's at random..

last night, I asked mama if she could buy burger so I could bring it to school on Monday for my snack.. when she got home... i remembered---I don't have classes on Mondays! hehe..

Oh, our class will be having a recollection this Wednesday.. it means that we don't have regular classes! hehe..

There are lot of quizzes this week.. T_T
But I shall not panic! lol. 'cause it won't give me good result!

Is my post a none-sense? haha.. I can't think of a good thing to post.

Last september 8, Ate Vikka and I were supposed to attend "my kuya" Don's family day at Christ the King Seminary. But mama said that we couldn't go anymore 'cause it is dangerous for us to go to Cubao alone at 4pm. She said that it will be dark that time. :( too bad. I'm so sorry. I said to kuya Don that we will go but then the plan was changed. Sorry kuya Don.. :(
(for those who don't know my kuya Don.. well.. He is my sis' classmate in elementary. now he is a seminarian. ^^, he is our close friend too, and we treat him as our own brother)

'til here for now.. I still have to do something..
God bless You ALL! ^^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home