Friday, August 17, 2007

Super typhoon, super vacation!

It's our prelims week but it was postponed due to the super typhoon 'Egay'. I only took Math 101 prelims last tuesday, and there are still 7 subjects for prelims. T_T Exam week again, next week.

woah.. No classes for 5 days again.. well, I got a long time to review.. ^^

Wish me luck for the exams!!

myy... the typhoon is super heavy! it rained the whole night.. hai. for sure Manila (especially España) is flooded!

btw, I'm having a hard time installing themes for my sister's Motorazr V3X. grr.. I can't find out how to install.. T_T

and oh, here's the pic of my fone that Mom bought late in July.. ^^, (it's not the pic of my fone, just downloaded the pic,..)














*it doesn't have name yet.. any suggestions?

It's simple, yet a cute one. ^^, I downloaded some themes and songs for this.


I just remembered, Ate jaz tagged me.. But I've already been tagged. thanks nyway.. lovelots..


oh my.. I don't study my nihongo for a week now.. waaa.. nyway.. nevermind.. hehe..

things posted here are so random.. abovetheinfluence(random posts).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home