Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Life is a soap opera

lately, i've been experiencing some(or should i say "many"?) turndowns in my life. (man, i'm getting dramatic!)

I suddenly lost my communication with "him"... and i dunno why and i dunno when i will see "him" again.

It's really hard to accept those changes especially when it happened in a sudden and when things are not yet clear.

It's really hard to adjust but i need to.

don't want to talk about it this time for i don't wanna stress myself...
maybe i can share this one day.. maybe tomorrow or next week...... whenever i feel to..

--*--
since it is our semestral break and it is local elections period, i busy myself by helping my dad in his campaign and by advising and managing the campaign of a youth council. I'm happy doing it.

wait.. i'll be back later.. gotta go back to school for my sched!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home