Monday, October 29, 2007

In Politics: When Money Talks, People Listen

I lost my appetite for some things since the hell election was over. My dad lost but he was supposed to win because he topped at the precincts of homeowners in our barangay. Yet, his win was not assured because he fell on the 8th place in the three precinct of the squatters.
Now I have learned that election is all about money. Yes, if you don't have money, you can't win; when MONEY talks, PEOPLE listen. It is true especially in the depressed areas because the people there only work when and where there is MONEY. All people there go out to vote. Be it young, old, under-age, registered or not, and even the dead vote. It is all because of the evil-headed and brainless politician. Hell, he maybe wise but he is not intelligent.
Oh, enough of this politics talk. I hate it but I am looking forward to 2010, the presidential election. Not that I know the twists and turns in politics, I am so excited for it.
To you, brainless evil politicians, call all your saints and gods (if you have) for fair justice will come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home