Wednesday, July 12, 2006

--**--
Jul0906
Pagoda…

We went to Bulacan because they’re celebrating the Feast of the Holy Cross in Wawa.. sa tagalong, Pista ng Banal na Krus sa Wawa..

Whoo! Super dami ng tao! Hah.. pero nakipagsiksikan ako para lang makita ung Pagoda.. Sayang nga eh, hindi ako nakasakay dun.. ang saya pa naman batuhan ng tubig! Waha…

Pag-uwi ko sa bahay ng auntie ko andun si mama at ate.. galit nag alit sa akin si ate dahil ang tagal ko daw at may nalalaman pa akong papicture-picture.. hehe..

Feeling turista nga ako dun kasi kuha ako ng kuha ng mga pics gamit an gaming digicam.. hehe…


--**--
Jul0806

Today is a great day! I,hazel, doris, gequi, jayzel, lemuel, etc. shared many stories, experiences, realizations, appreciations relating to God.. I really enjoyed it! azzTiiG!!!

God is so wonderful.. He’s so great! I really adore him!

I don’t blame Him for the misfortunes that I’m having.. and in fact, I don’t call it MISFORTUNEs coz I know that these things are happening for a purpose (and He don’t give us trials that we can’t carry)… I know I can surpass all the trials as long as I keep in touch with Him.. and as long as I trust in Him…

Oops! I have to sleep na.. we’re going to Bulacan tomorrow…… bka pagalitan na ko ni mommie…

--**--

Letters…

This week, I received several letters from them. “Sorry”, ”Happy Birthday”, “Advanced”, “Belated” Those were the words I read from their letters.. Anyhow.. I’m not mad at them..

One thing I want to clear… hindi dahil galit ka sa akin eh magkagalit tayo.. magkagalit tayo kung galit ako sa iyo and at the same time eh galit ka rin sa akin..

I’ve changed. As much as possible hindi ako nagagalit ng basta-basta… It doesn’t mean that I’m angry if you see me frowning.. (di ba lagi naman salubong kilay ko? Hehe..)

I’m not angry.

Smile..^_^ haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home