Friday, February 17, 2006

when you feel like a bullsh*t...

damn those people making others bullsh*t... you can do it.. i know you can... they can't bring you down... haha.. d ko gusto yung word na BULLSH*T..

okei ba?

---

okay change topic...

when you broke a jar, you can't put the broken pieces back to its original shape.. right? friendship is like a jar, once you broke it, you can't bing it back together like what it like before..

WHY CAN'T I FORGET It EVEN THOUGH IF I DO REALLY REALLY WANT TO FORGET IT?! I DON'T WANT IT IN MY WAY!

duhurrr... know what?! i'm being open to my friends.. i tell them what i feel bout them and i confront them if i ever feel hurt or if i hurt them unintentionally...( i can't help it.. i hurt people UNINTENTIONALLY everytime they hurt me... ) i'm open coz i want them to be open to me..

i'm so tired... tired of saying sorry.. tired of being here.. tired of living... i even ask Him "whn will my mission end?" ... i know i'm near to my finish line... yes it's near.. i almost accomplish it but then He extended my race track.. why? what does He wants me to learn before i get to my end? i know He has intentions or maybe He changed my directions...

back to the broken pieces... nevermind..?

--

i was ONLY EXPLAINING IT... I"m NOT OPENING the TOPIC AGAIN.. honestly i WANT TO THROW it.. so?

--
STOP those synthetic butterflies from invading your paradise...
--

angry? no...ata
mei hatred ba? ewan...
--

thanks for being here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home