Thursday, January 26, 2006

psychotic threat?

puyat...

i want to sleep.. want to sleep.. sleep... want to...sleep...

***
i hurt myself.. i scratched my right arm, i scratched my right chest... why? i dunno.. and i don't bother to know why... it left a long wound..

***
this morning.. in the classroom... i sat quietly.. i look around our noisy room, i turned my eyes up,down,left, right, up and then down... my mind is empty, no... i know i'm thinking 'bout something.. but i don't know what's that something...

i felt different, it's like i don't know the people around me.. i don't know them...
the room is noisy but it didn't annoy me... i don't know why.. it's unusual...

i looked around(again) left, then righ.. my seatmates are gone.. asan na?

i shouted at my classmate.. i know it's wrong.. but i didn't know that i did shout at him til i saw all their eyes are on me... i shouted at him coz he's looking on my blueprint---he's laughing at it...

i didn't mean to shout at him...

i stood up and get a book in my locker, my classmate smiled at me... i just stared at her.. 'coz i can't smile.. i don't know why..

***
para akong baliw..
i'm just not in the mood lang pala after all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home