Wednesday, June 01, 2005

this day...

i juz learned how to write a poem w/ballad stanzas..
<---see..
***
my ate is bugging me.. she's fitting the dress she'll wear on her bestfriend's debut... she keeps on asking me what she should pair on the top she bought last night...

i'm not in the mood today.. yah.. haha.. pretty pathetic.. i woke up so early this morning and i'm still sleepy.. but i didn't go back to bed.. juz visited the flower in the pot... yesterday it bloomed.. it's color is.. i dunno if it belongs to the shade of Pink or red.. after that i replanted 4 sampaloc siblings.. haha..

i don't want 2 talk to anyone today.. i wanna be alone.. i'm tired, i feel restless... i can't think of anything...

are my posts too long and colorful?? haha.. maybe... definitely..




i had a creepy night... last night i heard footsteps but when i went out to see who's there, shocks, there's nobody there.. hihi.. scary, isn't it??

***
this might be my last post for this week... coz i don't want to spend my last hundred peso bill for an internet card.. hihi.. actually i have a lot of money this vacation (hehe, thanks to my billiard's table harrharr..) but i have xpenses too, load, and oder stuffs (an we have to spend a large amnt of money for rehabilitating da billiard's tables..).. whatever....
***
ahn-young!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home