Monday, May 30, 2005

school is cool...?! definitely.. sort of..

hayy.. 6 days to go, pasukan nanamn.. Jam, Lani, and I are classmates na..! hehe..^_^

wei sweet gurl, jam and izer are classmates too!! smells romance(hehe..)
barkadahn tym, pahirapan nanamn sa pag-aaral... harharr...

***

well... i hven't recoverd yet.. snce.. i lost *___*... no juz kidding.. maybe 85% only... der's still 15% coz, i dunno.. hehe... of course it's not easy to forget.. i can't stop reminiscing those times... it left a deep scar in my heart... aww..?

i should not mind those things... coz there r lots of stuffs i hve to give my tym.. GOD, FriEnds,fAmilY,SchooL, pets,business, Cellphone(joke,), etc..

***
i got a new layout.. CREDITS: MARVIC, MARVIC, and Marvic.. hehe..
yeah, i made by myself... specially the LINKS hehe..

***
grr.. i can't use the gprs in my fone.. coz the gprs connection of SunCellular is not yet available dw... aww..T_T
so i'll try to use my Smart sim card.. hihi..

*** MiSs yoU ***
hayy, miss them na.. can't w8 4 the nxt FIESTA.. hihi..
miss my kuya Jyakee, Ate Vix,kuya Eric,ate Mitsy,,Kuya Onins too.. ope they could visit our school ult..
miss my cuzs too.. Aeshah, TOTO, Sarah.... Donna, Joan, diko Michael, kuya Argel... and so on..

til next tym peeps.. i hve no important thing to say nmn eh.. *_*..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home